Designed to match the natural curves of the foot, BIOM® technology uses an anatomical last to bring you closer to the ground for greater stability, and a double-layer neoprene collar wraps the heel for comfort and softness. Champ® Slim-Lok receptacle system features fast-to-apply ZARMA-TOUR® spikes for ease of use and incredible traction.
- Directional golf shoe performs in any weather
- Tumbled, textured yak leather, made in our own tanneries, creates a supple, garment-washed feel
- BIOM® promotes natural movement through anatomical support
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Champ® Slim-Lok receptacle system and easy-to-replace ZARMA-TOUR® spikes offer reduced weight and exceptional grip
- Removable Ortholite® inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort and optional extra width when taken out